Friday, September 17, 2010

Apology

Sorry everyone, I got really distracted the last few weeks. Alpbach was an amazing experience and it was absolutely beautiful so you can expect some spectacular pictures. After that I moved to Lisbon on September 5th and began my search for a home. It was not a particularly thrilling experience. In fact, it was downright disappointing far too often. Somewhat soul crushing really. I finally found a place on Tuesday the 14th. I didn't want to blog during the search because it would require me to go through my pictures of Norway, and that would have just depressed me all the more. So now, finally, after that ordeal and the difficulties that come with moving into a place I finally think I have enough time to sit down and start blogging again. So Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment