Monday, May 17, 2010

Arriving in Arcachon

Well, you remember how I said I was falling in love with southern France? Arriving at my place of residence for five weeks did a lot to keep that feeling going...



And closer...



And CLOSER....



I have a confession, actually I am staying in the little door behind Jenny in picture number two, the big door is where Madame & Monsieur Sarin live. They are a nice old couple, obviously--they are letting us stay in their magnificent home and play ourselves off as the residents of their beach house while sitting on the back patio enjoying this view...



Mom, just to make you jealous, I took this picture...



Its a bush...a jasmine bush. It stands above my head. Oh, and in the rest of Arcachon, this is considered a small jasmine bush. It comes in trees that one walks under. I am imagining the look on your face...wish you were here sharing a bottle of wine, a plate of seafood (I can't remember if you like oysters on half shell), all while sitting under a jasmine tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment