Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Apology

Well, I guess I have been really remiss in posting on this blog. I got out of the habit when I was trying to find a place and then get used to living in a foreign country as opposed to simply passing through. A thousand pardons. I took several pictures the last week or so that will help you get an idea of what life is like here in Lisbon. I will try to put the photos together in a way that tells my story here fairly accurately.

I haven’t done any traveling since arriving here. For one thing, I was really sick of hostels after living in one for two weeks while looking for a place to live. The other negative influence on traveling is class work and job applications. However, the biggest thing that stopped me from traveling is Lisbon itself. I love the people, the food, the sights, and especially the friends I have made in the Catolica program. I don’t think I would trade those pluses for any amount of traveling. I still have plenty of time and I may cram stuff that I missed in at the end of the entire trip so don’t worry there.

No comments:

Post a Comment