Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tel Aviv!!

After arriving back in Jerusalem on the 27th, I rushed through some homework for the trip, and then a few of us took had a van drive us to Tel Aviv for the afternoon. Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 on land just north of Jaffa, which was purchased from Bedouins. It has been expanding ever since. When you look at the pictures I took two days before our trip, you know why we wanted to go back...

So it was a nice relaxing day on the beach, what more is there to tell...


Other than the story of the jellyfish!! The entire time we were in the water we were trying to avoid these little bastards...

We failed, I have battle scars, stung many times. Most felt like a bad sunburn or rash, but a couple got me real good on the arm; the marks are still there right now as I am posting this. Oh well, something I never really wanted to say I have experience, but now I can say I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment